Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Server which is good for hosting a blog  (Read 2750 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Server which is good for hosting a blog
« on: January 29, 2019, 11:21:07 AM »
Xtremededi.com and hostwebis.com servers are in my mind and I'd like to know which plan is better to have a deal with?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Server which is good for hosting a blog
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 01:13:39 AM »
I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.

I have no technical knowledge therefore can not say anything about Centohost.com servers, network.
I can say something about the people - the owner of the host and the members of their support team and nice gentlemen and very friendly.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 11:00:05 AM »
I want to say that xtremededi.com is not thew only company which is able to satisfy all your demands.
have a look ar deals from kvchosting.net as their plans are full-featured and have high uptime.
Both companies are as stable as a rock and prices are competitive taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans.   

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2019, 12:07:58 PM »
KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com servers are the best and most reliable.
They are always caring, knowledgeable, supportive. Do not hesitate to join them. It is worth it. They are honest and reliable.

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2019, 02:54:49 AM »
I chosen HostWebis
Their server availability is really exceptional, servers are also fast. Regarding their support I cannot comment on that simply because I haven't needed them until now. Highly recommended.