Dedicated Server Web Hosting > General Dedicated Server Hosting Discussion

QHoster.com vs HostSailor.com

(1/2) > >>

Childs:
If I have to choose between QHoster.com and HostSailor.com, which server is better to buy and why?

Prosken:
After one month of using QHoster.com dedicated server hosting service I must say I'm quite satisfied with them.
It should be mentioned that response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me.

TARTAK:
Speed, support and everything are very good. QHoster.com is the best web hosting I have used.
They are that good and you won't be disappointed. I don't think I will ever leave. You won't either.

Simi123:
I can say I am very happy with HostSailor provider. They are quick on support and their services are working perfect. Thank you very much.

JokerJJ:
I have very good success with QHoster.com web host. Their customer service is outstanding...every time I have ever ran into any issues whatsoever, whether it's been issues with my account when I've been past due, and they have been lenient with payments and kept my services on. If I've had technical issues, they have resolved them very promptly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version