Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Right server to buy from a tryustworthy host  (Read 3332 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Right server to buy from a tryustworthy host
« on: February 07, 2019, 10:15:00 AM »
QHoster.com and xtremededi.com are attractive for me companies and I have to buy a right server from one of them, so which is that company? What do you think?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Right server to buy from a tryustworthy host
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 01:05:25 AM »
Glad to find QHoster.com web host. Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!
Overall they are a big improvement from my last host, and I hope they continue with their good service.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 02:55:26 AM »
QHOSTER IS 100% SCAM this advise will save your money

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2019, 11:45:41 AM »
You know QHoster.com as well as Xtremededi.com are solid companies to have a deal with.
Their plans are able to satisfy all your demands. For the price these hosts actually pack a tonne of features and I've been pleasantly surprised by their reliability and support.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2019, 01:41:39 AM »
I switched to Xtremededi.com last year. Their server uptime is great, customer support is pretty good, and prices are reasonable.
I've used several hosts in the past and they have exceeded my expectations!
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2019, 02:32:09 AM »
Xtremededi.com is a great host that I would recommend. My site is always up and running.
I thought of moving to other hosts but this service is really good and I'm gonna stay with them for quite sometime.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2019, 12:03:51 PM »
Have a look at deals from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net as they are as good as they are spoken about.
Server capabilities are out of this world! The price is right, unlimited domain and email accounting as well as having ruby, which is the best part. Their web stat ability helps to guarantee my success by knowing what’s going on in the backend and throughout the web world.