Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS in Europe at modest rates ...  (Read 4525 times)

Trink

• View Profile
VPS in Europe at modest rates ...
« on: February 08, 2019, 12:28:38 PM »
Libertyvps.net and hosting.uk VPS deals are attractive for me and I have to make a right choice, so which way is better to follow? 

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: VPS in Europe at modest rates ...
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 01:07:41 AM »
Pretty much all the companies nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different companies and pick the best.

I can recommend you to compare these reliable vps hosting providers:
 - Rockhoster.com
 - INSIGHT WEB HOSTING
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 03:30:36 AM »
I had 2 weeks of nonsense trying to work with a Silver package from LibertyVPS which culminated with my account being suspended and being accused of using this service for CP activities. As I haven't managed to set-up the server, ...

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 10:20:13 AM »
Hostsailor.com and hostround.com VPS deals are the best in Europe.
Everything is simple, straightforward, and works flawlessly right out of the box. Uptime is great. Speed is no issue.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2019, 01:04:22 AM »
As it turns out, Hosting.uk is a good web host. They helped transfer my account and provided reassurances of better service.
They're consistently innovating, adding new technology to their hosting, adding new staff with knowledge I can't even comprehend.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2019, 01:56:30 AM »
https://www.qhoster.com/vps.html
They have both windows and linux  based solutions, managed and unmanaged.
I think if you check them out you will be able to find the server you have been looking for.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2019, 01:43:11 AM »
I have to say Hosting.uk is the best UK host I've ever had. I really had some doubts about choosing a host. After searching around the internet and receiver a lot of recommendations, I decided to go for this hosting provider in the UK. And now that I did, I recommend it to everyone else out there.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2019, 01:14:32 AM »
I would vote for libertyvps.net. They are one of the best offshore service provider, they accept bitcoins and their servers are located in Netherlands. I'm sure with them you can hope for best quality.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2019, 12:31:22 AM »
Give Hosting.uk web host a try and you will not regret a thing. Uptime is great, speed is fast and tech support are really professional and quick with replies.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2019, 12:53:24 AM »
If you check asvhost.com  -  you will have the one. They have a lot of good options there and allow you to have server from any of the mentioned location: Germany, Netherlands, Russia and USA