Dedicated Server Web Hosting > General Dedicated Server Hosting Discussion

VPS in Europe

(1/2) > >>

Pots:
VPS deals from hosting.uk and libertyvps.net are nice forme and I wonder which plan should I try to host a blog?

JokerJJ:
One thing I must say about Rockhoster.com VPS hosting in Europe is that they have excellent customer service.
I thought of moving to other hosts but this service is really good and I'm gonna stay with them for quite sometime.
They accept bitcoin and other digital currency.

Infinite:
If you have $19.99 you can check some good options of Netherlands based VPS here: https://libertyvps.net/offshore-vps

JDHD:
In my opinion there is not better host then Hosting.uk VPS in the UK, with the same price I mean. I have been with many hosts too and had several really bad experiences but this one makes me feel as if I am a welcomed customer or even a real person.

There is no way I would go any where else!!

Simi123:
I had 2 weeks of nonsense trying to work with a Silver package from LibertyVPS which culminated with my account being suspended and being accused of using this service for CP activities. As I haven't managed to set-up the server, therefore not using their services yet, I can not see how they could issue such a claim. Although they are saying that technically is impossible, my conclusion is that LibertyVPS attributed the same IP address to more than 1 customer in a moneygrab scheme. Shame!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version