Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS in Europe  (Read 3311 times)

Pots

• View Profile
VPS in Europe
« on: February 14, 2019, 11:01:32 AM »
VPS deals from hosting.uk and libertyvps.net are nice forme and I wonder which plan should I try to host a blog?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: VPS in Europe
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 12:59:07 AM »
One thing I must say about Rockhoster.com VPS hosting in Europe is that they have excellent customer service.
I thought of moving to other hosts but this service is really good and I'm gonna stay with them for quite sometime.
They accept bitcoin and other digital currency.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2019, 02:33:21 AM »
If you have $19.99 you can check some good options of Netherlands based VPS here: https://libertyvps.net/offshore-vps

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2019, 01:35:00 AM »
In my opinion there is not better host then Hosting.uk VPS in the UK, with the same price I mean. I have been with many hosts too and had several really bad experiences but this one makes me feel as if I am a welcomed customer or even a real person.

There is no way I would go any where else!!
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2019, 09:15:01 PM »
I had 2 weeks of nonsense trying to work with a Silver package from LibertyVPS which culminated with my account being suspended and being accused of using this service for CP activities. As I haven't managed to set-up the server, therefore not using their services yet, I can not see how they could issue such a claim. Although they are saying that technically is impossible, my conclusion is that LibertyVPS attributed the same IP address to more than 1 customer in a moneygrab scheme. Shame!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2019, 01:18:33 AM »
I was searching for a reliable web hosting for my blog and some new projects.
Compared to other hosts I have worked with, Libertyvps.net are above and beyond the value of other hosts, especially with their customer service.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2019, 02:31:59 AM »
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.

I have been with Invpsus.com for over five months and i have never had a problem.
These guys will open ports and enable features they'll even transfer sites for free.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn