Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Whats the best server for my site ?  (Read 166 times)

errohitbhardwaj

• View Profile
Whats the best server for my site ?
« on: February 19, 2019, 03:20:06 AM »
Hi,

Can anyone suggest me the best server for my site link mention below.

www.westhavensolar.com

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: Whats the best server for my site ?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 01:44:55 AM »
Don't sacrifice security and quality. It is not ideal to jump into affordable web hosts in which in the long run can lead to many problems such as web site accessibility and, worst, shutting down of web site.

I know several reliable web hosting providers: Kvchosting.net and Libertyvps.net
Customer's safety is the main goal for these providers. Compare their web hosting solution and choose the best host for your specific needs.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 02:33:41 AM »
As for the best web host in UK , can recommend Hosting.uk hosting packages.
They are very good and reliable but recently it takes a lot of time to talk to a support representative via chat, i hope they fix that and they will be the best.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2019, 12:20:01 AM »
Why don't have a look at hostingsource.com -  prices are great and started as low as $29 per month.

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2019, 09:17:24 PM »
Hi,

Can anyone suggest me the best server for my site link mention below.

www.westhavensolar.com
After putting a new roof on our house, my husband and I decided to look into solar panels.  I reached out to my neighbors and friends, and Hooked on Solar was recommended by multiple people.  The representative that came out to our home was extremely professional and smart. My husband is an engineer, so let's just say his questions can be very technical.  The representative had an answer to every question and it was very clear that he had a comprehensive understanding of the solar industry. No fancy sales pitch, just straight forward. 

We got a couple of other quotes, and felt most comfortable with Hooked on Solar.  The installation was quick (about a day) and the team was by far the most professional group of men that I have worked with in regards to home improvement projects.  From their superior etiquette to the matching work shirts and immaculate work trucks....you could tell that they wanted nothing but a good rapport with their customer.  I've seen other solar company's in my neighborhood that have been disrespectful.  Smoking, unprofessional appearance, etc.  I've always believed that if the little things are done right, then the big things are done right.

Our panels are working perfectly.  And our first bill was $5.  AMAZING!!!!