Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: dedi with good performance  (Read 7934 times)

techie

• View Profile
dedi with good performance
« on: September 09, 2014, 02:31:00 AM »
 My website is gaining traffic and now I am planning to have a dedicated hosting. Please tell me where to buy the high performance dedicated servers. After some research I have found Exmasters.com and AJKservers.co.uk, what hosting is better to deal with and why?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: dedi with good performance
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 02:46:04 AM »
The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself. In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.
Try to look at digitalserver.com.mx, kvchosting.com, mddhosting.com servers. Pricing is well-balanced.
Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 01:58:33 AM »
As an alternative option I can name Redswitches.com server deals which have high reputation and low pricing. Support is really professional.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 08:00:02 AM »
Hostsailor.com provides quality dedicated servers with many resources and their prices are low. They have active support and live chat is online around the clock.

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 12:21:30 AM »
My website is gaining traffic and now I am planning to have a dedicated hosting. Please tell me where to buy the high performance dedicated servers. After some research I have found Exmasters.com and AJKservers.co.uk, what hosting is better to deal with and why?

didn't have any experience with both web hosting deal. but you can check their feedback and reviews in various web hosting forums and review sites. Customer feedback is very important to know more about your chosen host.If you find any negative feedback about their hosting don't go that hosting.According to me ,I would suggest you to visit XnYnZ.com  They will provide good server speed.Recently i hosted my own site here.I never had any problem.So only i recommend this one.I hope it will be very useful to you.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 04:40:21 AM »
The technical support team is by far the best I have ever dealt with. I use them for one site, but keeping my other sites elsewhere for now, till I experience more from Aspnix.com. Great webhost, they are well experienced despite the prices I'm used to.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2014, 02:42:49 AM »
    I suggest you to use Redswitches.com, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2014, 02:56:48 AM »
You will be pleased running your sites with GlowHost.com - their servers are super fast and stable.
These guys do anything to keep the sites up. Their support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosting companies.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2014, 02:19:35 AM »
  Among others server providers I always recommend Exmasters.com deals. They are time-tested company and their servers are powerful. Support technical staff is always online and helpful.