Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: offshore hosting  (Read 6907 times)

techie

• View Profile
offshore hosting
« on: September 09, 2014, 02:15:15 AM »
The reason for my request is that I need your help to choose a good web host offering hosting So, what places can you recommend me to look at? I've already found shineservers.com, but know nothing about them.
They have servers in Europe. Where can I find any possible info about their reliability?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: offshore hosting
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 02:41:19 AM »
I am not familiar with the host you are asking about, but can say that Hostplay.com is the best offshore host.
It's good cheap hosting. The supports good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.
They have servers in Netherlands, Sweden and Luxembourg.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 01:37:21 PM »
Hey buddy. You must use 4goodhosting.com. Among others I always recommend them. My site has never been down after using them for over 2 years. Their support is very responsive and helpful compare to my previous hosting. My last hosting provider was a complete fail but these guys are totally different. Highly recommended for you!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 03:32:26 AM »
 Have you looked for reviews on them? I heard that shineservers.com is providing featured stable solutions for low prices, support is available 24/7.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 04:06:30 AM »
The best and most reliable offshore hosting provider is PanamaServer.com company, they provide stable and trustworthy hosting services with high uptime and low prices.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 04:39:09 AM »
I started using Hostplay.com 8 months ago and I'm already impressed with their service.
For the little money I have true PHP5/MySQL5 hosting and almost unlimited resources.
They respond to my email within an hour and my server was up and run.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2014, 04:46:32 AM »
    I suggest you to rely on shineservers.com plans. Uptime and reliability has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2014, 04:44:00 AM »
 I have noticed shineservers.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2014, 06:31:57 AM »
I second panamaserver.com.
This host is good at delivering offshore hosting with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Support is active for 24 hours and they are able to fix issues in no time.