Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: cloud vps priveleges  (Read 7212 times)

Morris

• View Profile
cloud vps priveleges
« on: February 21, 2014, 03:58:19 AM »
 Having checked Hostingking.com web hosting plans, I got to know that they offered Cloud VPS plans.
I am not familiar with this solution as I have never heard about it before.
What is Cloud VPS? What profits will I have using it?

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: cloud vps priveleges
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 04:40:59 AM »
 Seems Hostingking.com is the best option to get cloud solutions. Their support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 06:44:40 AM »
I suppose you need more reliable options to make a proper choice. I can name Maxihost cloud server solutions. They are providing fast protected servers for low prices.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 09:45:44 AM »
Hostforweb.com have been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real, live personal quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 08:16:02 AM »
As a good alternative, can highly recommend Kvchosting.com ssd vps hosting deals.
Their configuration has changed quite a bit in the time I've been with then, but they've been nothing but helpful in sorting out any issues that've arisen with migration.
Have to rely on their tech support.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2014, 04:10:38 AM »
I think that perfect cloud hosting solutions are provided by ViUX.com host. They are experienced company with affordable prices and powerful servers.