Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: KVChosting.net vs ASVhost.com  (Read 3889 times)

Childs

• View Profile
KVChosting.net vs ASVhost.com
« on: March 04, 2019, 12:35:51 PM »
Deals from KVChosting.net and ASVhost.com are enticing forme and I need to know which plan should I sign up with to host a forum?

Simi123

• View Profile
Re: KVChosting.net vs ASVhost.com
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 09:18:23 PM »
ASVhost.com
I'm quite satisfied with their assistance. The customer service representative was knowledgeable and efficient and quickly took care of my problem. Absolutely the best customer service of any company I've ever dealt with.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2019, 01:18:04 AM »
I have to say kvchosting.net is the best host I've ever had. I really had some doubts about choosing a host.
I run a forum on it and I didn't expect a host to be that fast. The forum is running very smooth, and the bandwitdh is much for such a cheap price.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 12:26:06 PM »
KVChosting.net as well as ASVhost.com are respectable hosting providers with affordable prices.
Reliability -Never Goes Down
Technical Support - Always Respond
Customer Service & Billing - will email before billing and after billing consistently
Server & Net Speed - always optimal
Price & Value for Money - Great pricing.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 12:14:14 AM »
I'm really happy with Kvchosting.net web hosting service, almost never any issues. Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly.
If you want a website for you, your family, friends, blogs, etc - it is an ideal solution.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2019, 01:52:52 AM »
I have to say, I am very happy with kvchosting.net and will be renewing my account with them.
They give you more space and bandwidth then you'll probably ever need, and tons of extra features as well.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2019, 12:12:54 AM »
Kvchosting.net support is extremely helpful and the knowledge base is unlike anything I've seen.
There are still some quirks, the uptime is good, but there are still a lot of hiccups compared to the dedicated service.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2019, 12:18:51 PM »
These hosrts - KVChosting.net and ASVhost.com  - are the best options for hosting a website with.
Their support is really good. When you ask them to look at your problem, they are really quick. The communicate is really good, because they keep you updated in every step.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2019, 01:17:37 AM »
I have all my clients host with kvchosting.net and no one has complained.
Their customer service has improved drastically since I started the account.

+ They have one-click installs of several apps like Wordpress and Joomla.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!