Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Shared Web hosting  (Read 3264 times)

Eleonora

• View Profile
Shared Web hosting
« on: May 14, 2014, 04:32:33 AM »
Apart from cost, what else are the advantages of shared web hosting. I know all the advantages of dedicated hosting but I have noticed many people prefer shared hosting.

jelly1991

• View Profile
Re: Shared Web hosting
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 12:29:34 AM »
Yes.Always i prefer shared hosting.

Batseba

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 12:32:49 PM »
One advantage of shared web hosting is cost, it is really cheap and most people find it preferable, and it is a good option for newbies online.

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 10:10:22 PM »
Apart from cost, what else are the advantages of shared web hosting. I know all the advantages of dedicated hosting but I have noticed many people prefer shared hosting.

The main advantage of shared web hosting is low cost and it's suitable for who are interested to build small website.Even i also prefer shared hosting.I  bought hosting plan from TuckTail.com They provided good technical support.I like their services.

Collett

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2015, 09:59:32 AM »
I have never used other type of hosting apart from shared web hosting, it is relatively cheap, actually you can get great discounts if you buy for more than 2 years, and support is always awesome.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2015, 01:34:06 AM »
I prefer shared hosting because the pricing is really affordable compare to dedicated servers.

MilesWeb

• View Profile
    • MilesWeb.com
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2015, 02:41:03 AM »
At times, web hosting companies offer shared hosting on SSD drives. This increases the website speed and makes the website secure. This is one of the best benefits of shared hosting.

Dervon

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2019, 01:45:09 AM »
I have never used other type of hosting apart from shared web hosting, it is relatively cheap, actually you can get great discounts if you buy for more than 2 years, and support is always awesome.