Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Which company is better to stick for hosting a personal blog?  (Read 3443 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Which company (kvchosting.net vs brixly.uk) is better to stick for hosting a personal blog?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Which company is better to stick for hosting a personal blog?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2019, 12:57:29 AM »
With kvchosting.net I feel like I have hit the ground running in setting up my website. Tutorial videos are always a good idea.
Reliable servers, exceptionally fast support, exceptional professionals.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2019, 08:48:46 AM »
Good hosting providers for hosting a personal blog are hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
Aforementioned are highlights of using them:

• Clear and competitive pricing
• CPanel-powered features
• Advanced functions
• Tons of services and features if you need.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2019, 01:55:12 AM »
I can highly recommend kvchosting.net ssd web hosting service. Great support. Never had to wait more than 90 minutes for help.
Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus! Rock solid control panel.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2019, 02:38:41 AM »
I just moved my site to kvchosting.net for a couple of reasons. Their price is great. They have unlimited space, traffic and domain.
They also have exceptional customer service. I had no problems getting everything set up.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2019, 02:24:28 AM »
You will be pleased using kvchosting.net ssd hosting. It is an excellent Host, they willing to help their customers, you can always rely on them, we been with them for almost 8 months, the services has been great, we will strongly recommend them to anybody.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2019, 09:05:45 AM »
I do believe accounts from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are worth trying because of their unmatched services.
 So far, support has been very prompt and of excellent quality.

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2019, 03:27:07 AM »
Well after my more than a year experience with KVChosting company, I have decided to write some pleasant words of them. This company provides a wide range of hosting services in the quality way, nice uptime and redundant power they provide.