Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Any place to host photo gallery?  (Read 6167 times)

Ghonts

• View Profile
Any place to host photo gallery?
« on: December 08, 2015, 03:29:29 AM »
I would like to know about the best place to host photo galleries.
I need 5Gb space and 100Gb bandwidth.
My business partner recommended me Gigapros.com, but I still hesitate to be or not to be.
They started to offer special: Write "EIG 50% -CASH-BACK" in notes box  and they will complete free migration.
Any experience with this host? So, what can you suggest me to look at?
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
Re: Any place to host photo gallery?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 03:52:12 AM »
As an alternative option I suggest smart-web-host.com that is offering high quality hosting solutions with highest uptime, skilled staff and useful features for affordable prices.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 05:34:37 AM »
I suggest you to look at 4Goodhosting.com. They have hosted my stock photos online without any problem. The servers loads very fast and the features are rich for reasonable prices. The space and bandwidth they provided are great and worth the price. Support is 24 hours online. These guys truly care about their customers. Tickets are always answered professionally. I am very happy and satisfied!

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2015, 05:18:46 AM »
 I'd say smart-web-host.com would be best option to get hosting solutions at reasonable rates. They are offering scalable featured plans, highest stability and responsive support.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2015, 09:13:00 AM »
I'd recommend you to use services from integralhost.net or wavecom.ee, plans are full-featured and support is skillful and helpful around the clock.
These guys provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2015, 06:27:26 AM »
The first time i registered with Gigapros.com it was for a single site of a local newspaper in my country. I started with the lowest plan they had now i have the higher and i will totally move to their semi-dedicated services as soon as I reach 100 customers. Highly recommend their hosting to other webmasters looking for professional hosting.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2015, 06:11:26 AM »
Gigapros.com is reliable US web host. Its server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2016, 05:53:07 AM »
 If you are searching for fast stable hosting provider check out deals from ViUX.com. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2016, 06:40:32 AM »
 I find ViUX.com to be a reliable host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.