Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS in Netherlands at modest rates ... what's that?  (Read 2701 times)

Gans

• View Profile
VPS in Netherlands at modest rates ... what's that?
« on: March 19, 2019, 10:08:31 AM »
Hostsailor.com and libertyvps.net provide attractive VPS accounts in the Netherlands on sweet terms and I'd like to know which way is better to follow? 

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: VPS in Netherlands at modest rates ... what's that?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 12:13:38 AM »
I have very good success with Libertyvps.net offshore vps hosting in NL. Their customer service is outstanding...every time I have ever ran into any issues whatsoever, whether it's been issues with my account when I've been past due, and they have been lenient with payments and kept my services on.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 02:40:09 AM »
Take your time to check out http://invpsus.com/pricing.html
They offer monthly and hourly payment. I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose them.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2019, 03:26:17 AM »
Get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
Libertyvps.net is always helpful with questions for beginners!
Uptime is great as promised (99.9%). I like the speed of upload of my pages. Everything works fine.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2019, 03:14:06 AM »
I had 2 weeks of nonsense trying to work with a Silver package from LibertyVPS which culminated with my account being suspended and being accused of using this service for CP activities. As I haven't managed to set-up the server, therefore not using their services yet, I can not see how they could issue such a claim. Although they are saying that technically is impossible, my conclusion is that LibertyVPS attributed the same IP address to more than 1 customer in a moneygrab scheme. Shame!