Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: offshore web hosting in Russia?  (Read 3975 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
offshore web hosting in Russia?
« on: March 25, 2019, 01:56:08 AM »
Hey guys,
hope you will help me to choose the right offshore web host in Russia!
I need 100 gbs of HD, 2GB of RAM and 3 TB of data transfer, Linux
Have your ever heard anything about warez-host.com offshore hosting services?
Are they trustworthy? Any alternatives?
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: offshore web hosting in Russia?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 01:16:39 AM »
I've had outages, but nothing too long. I was down for over an hour once, but warez-host.com team kept me informed about what was going on.
The price is right for personal and small business needs and the customer service representatives are helpful.

+ discounts: https://www.warez-host.com/hosting-promotions.php
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 02:23:37 AM »
The features are the best part! Warez-host.com is a well-known offshore web host.
This web host also provides web development so they can even answer questions about your website.
Server locations: Sweden, Netherlands, Russia, Bulgaria.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 03:26:15 AM »
I would never switch to another host, and I recommend anyone thinking about it to use Warez-Host offshore hosting in Bulgaria! Very stable and reliable offshore hosting provider at very good price. Had to use their customer support just once and that too was quite satisfactory. The only thing I could ask for is some additional customization of features at the same price points.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2019, 02:15:23 AM »
According to reviews, their support personnel are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.
Generally 100% uptime, good pricing and professional service.

I would highly recommend warez-host.com offshore hosting solutions.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2019, 03:59:22 AM »
I would never switch to another host, and I recommend anyone thinking about it to use Warez-Host offshore hosting in Bulgaria! Very stable and reliable offshore hosting provider at very good price. Had to use their customer support just once and that too was quite satisfactory. The only thing I could ask for is some additional customization of features at the same price points.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2019, 12:35:36 AM »
Yeah, can totally agree with the other webmasters regarding warez-host.com offshore hosting services.
Their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
Recommended.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________