Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Server from the best hosting provider ...  (Read 3591 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Server from the best hosting provider ...
« on: March 26, 2019, 10:45:12 AM »
I have to make a right choice comparing deals from yourlasthost.com and hostround.com, so which one is better to follow?

Simi123

• View Profile
Re: Server from the best hosting provider ...
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 03:12:22 AM »
Hostround.com go beyond. It’s not just someone on the other end. It’s someone who is knowledgeable and cares about their job. All technical stuff aside, hostround is the personal touch. They are committed to quality of service... They want to do the very best job for their customers. It’s their culture.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 02:17:32 AM »
==>> my recommendation is to give exmasters.com a try - they offer cool unmetered dedicated hosting packages.
I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 12:54:19 AM »
How much HD, RAM, Bandwidth do you require?

Pretty good server hosting packages offered by these providers:
Inmotionhosting.com , Okayservers.com and 3v-host.com
I can recommend you to try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance and reliability.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

MarcS

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting.Com
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2019, 06:59:50 AM »
Hello,

I suggest you to Accuwebhosting for Dedicated server. They provide the cheap Dedicated server in Multi-location. Also, they offer the Managed service.

They can build your server with 96 drives, 3TB physical memory, and 40+ powerful physical CPU cores.
AccuWebHosting.com
ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
₪ Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
₪ US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

asnah789

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2019, 12:37:33 AM »
nice

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2019, 12:55:18 AM »
Take a look at Centohost.com dedicated servers8)
I've been with them since last 2+ years, I was a tiny host earlier, and with their quality of service/support.
Tried their support even at 3A.M. and support tech was their to solve a apache issue in a minute.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2019, 01:46:36 AM »
Hostround.com go beyond. It’s not just someone on the other end. It’s someone who is knowledgeable and cares about their job. All technical stuff aside, hostround is the personal touch. They are committed to quality of service... They want to do the very best job for their customers. It’s their culture.