Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Cheap server to buy from a decent provider ...  (Read 3270 times)

Childs

• View Profile
Cheap server to buy from a decent provider ...
« on: April 01, 2019, 10:39:22 AM »
KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com servers seem to be the best for me and need to know which account is better to sign p with?

Simi123

• View Profile
Re: Cheap server to buy from a decent provider ...
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 03:12:59 AM »
Well after my more than a year experience with KVChosting company, I have decided to write some pleasant words of them. This company provides a wide range of hosting services in the quality way, nice uptime and redundant power they provide.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 02:16:15 AM »
Pricing is reasonable, their discounts saved me a good sum of money that I need for my future project.
Kvchosting.net is a well-known web host, so I think you will be pleased dealing with them, OP. Support is helpful, servers are fast and stable.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2019, 02:14:03 AM »
I will highly recommend kvchosting.net dedicated server hosting plans. They are super awesome.
It has an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2019, 11:55:39 AM »
KVChosting.net is trustworthy enough to stick to but plans from legionbox.com can also be good for you due to their top-notch services.
Their Brilliant Support teams, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2019, 01:37:54 AM »
Why not to give Centohost.com a try?
Everything is running very well. All of their work is based on quality and I highly recommend their hosting services to other webmasters.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2019, 01:49:43 AM »
I've used online servers for several years, and have used many providers. After hearing about HostSailor from friends, I've been a customer for about a year. First with some VPS, and then a dedicated server.

They are the best provider I've ever used. They lease solid servers. Their gigabit uplinks deliver >900 Mbps consistently. And their customer service is second to none.

I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great server, at a great price, with great customer service.