Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Cheap VPS to sign up with ...  (Read 2521 times)

Childs

• View Profile
Cheap VPS to sign up with ...
« on: March 29, 2019, 10:23:13 AM »
Plans from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are advised me to try and I have to pick up the best one, which is that from your point of view?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Cheap VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 03:26:44 AM »
I am still very happy with Hostingsource.com US Hosting Services. Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 03:14:27 AM »
I had 2 weeks of nonsense trying to work with a Silver package from LibertyVPS which culminated with my account being suspended and being accused of using this service for CP activities. As I haven't managed to set-up the server, therefore not using their services yet, I can not see how they could issue such a claim. Although they are saying that technically is impossible, my conclusion is that LibertyVPS attributed the same IP address to more than 1 customer in a moneygrab scheme. Shame!

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 01:00:12 AM »
I am very pleased with hostingsource.com cheap ssd vps hosting. Great support with fast responses in both live support or through email.
My site is almost always up (15 minutes downtime last month - up for about 99.98% of the time).
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn