Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Trustworthy and cheap VPS in NL  (Read 3375 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Trustworthy and cheap VPS in NL
« on: April 05, 2019, 10:41:24 AM »
QHoster.com and hostsailor.com are considered to be the best VPS providers in Europe (Netherlands), and I wonder which one should I sign up with?

NeaKey

• View Profile
Re: Trustworthy and cheap VPS in NL
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 01:59:00 PM »
Yea thanks

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 01:01:52 AM »
To me the hosting experience with QHoster.com is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.
Fresh discount code: Shared Hosting and VPS - CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to 6, 12, 24, 36 month billing cycles)
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2019, 03:58:49 AM »
QHOSTER IS 100% SCAM this advise will save your money

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 02:48:11 AM »
For VPS and Dedicated Server - YXGHL2L0OD - Voucher for $300 (applies to annual billing cycles)
I found QHoster.com cPanel web host and all has been great.. The package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2019, 02:15:31 AM »
QHoster.com tech customer support and knowledge-base is outstanding.
Huge repository of answered FAQ, and they respond very fast to any questions I have.
Their features can't be beat (basically, you can do anything you'd ever need to do).
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)