Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS which is cheap and reliable ...  (Read 4363 times)

Trink

• View Profile
VPS which is cheap and reliable ...
« on: April 05, 2019, 11:16:45 AM »
Comparing VPS deals from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com, which one is better to follow?

NeaKey

• View Profile
Re: VPS which is cheap and reliable ...
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 01:58:47 PM »
Good quastion

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 01:01:36 AM »
I've been with Kvchosting.net cheap ssd vps hosting for more than a year and so far I'm very happy.
I know from personal experience that their chat support is online 24/7 and I personally use it quite a lot.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2019, 03:55:51 AM »
Well after my more than a year experience with KVChosting company, I have decided to write some pleasant words of them. This company provides a wide range of hosting services in the quality way, nice uptime and redundant power they provide.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 02:48:55 AM »
The mail system works great, and their MySQL servers work better than any we have tried to date.
I recommend kvchosting.net ssd vps to anyone out there looking for an economical, reliable, and superior web hosting provider.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2019, 12:09:20 PM »
You  know legionbox.com is not the only company which is able to satisfy all your needs.
Have a look at accounts from rockhoster.com as their servers are well-balanced and cost not much.
Services Sales and support staff are always helpful, I have been a customer for some time now, and I intend to stay with them for the rest of my hosting projects.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2019, 01:21:46 AM »
One of my favorite web hosts in Europe is Exmasters.com - It is one of the few companies on the Internet known as a true hosting provider.
No slow servers, the website is always online and running fast.
Happy with them.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Webhosting UK
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2019, 06:43:47 AM »
Webhosting UK (WHUK) - the reliable web hosting company of UK, offering cost-effective VPS optimised hosting services. Avail Linux VPS hosting plans and save 20%. Here's what you can benefit through the latest promotion.

Use Discount Coupon - "SAVE20LVPS" to get 20% OFF
This is a limited time period offer and ends on Saturday 15 June 2019, 11.59pm BST. So hurry before the offer ends.
Initiate a LIVE CHAT with one of our friendly sales advisor to avail exclusive benefits on these servers!

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2019, 01:52:31 AM »
I am very new to running a website on my own server. I had a bit of a hard time to get the first few steps right, but LegionBox's help center sure did help! I'm glad to have a deal with. Their servers have no downtime and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.
Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with the service and I think I'll continue to use them.