Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: European server to buy ...  (Read 3860 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
European server to buy ...
« on: April 23, 2019, 12:25:57 PM »
Comparing servers from hostround.com and hostsailor.com are to my liking and I have to make a right choice, so which plan is the best?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 12:28:56 PM by Gesse »

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: European server to buy ...
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 12:49:47 AM »
Why not to give 3v-host.com a try? They offer a great list of dedicated servers at reasonable rates.
It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2019, 01:03:16 PM »
Hostsailor.com is not the only company which is able to satisfy all oyur needs.
Hosting.uk is worth trying too as their plans are full-featured and low cost. 
These companies' teams and their supervisors receive word of the excellent customer service they provide. Your staff's tech expertise, response times, communication skills and respectful manners set you leagues ahead of your competitors.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2019, 12:19:34 AM »
I know hostunmetered.net is a good provider offering London Unmetered servers.
Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about them.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2019, 02:12:40 AM »
I've been a client of Hostsailor for 2 year, the uptime is really great, and when there was some problems on my server, I've contacted the support and got a reply really fast, and the problem was always solved within 1 working day by their amazing tech team.
I'm really happy of their service regarding my VPS - XEN Captain plan, and I'm going to renew it for the third year!

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2019, 02:44:52 AM »
You will enjoy your hosting experience dealing with Cloudarion.com provider - unrivaled support, speed, and reliability.
It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2019, 12:25:57 PM »
QHoster.com and legionbox.com are the best European hosting providers.
Their genius support teams are extremely responsive, and routinely go above and beyond their advertised scope.