Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Dedicated Server Netherlands please?  (Read 3429 times)

Ghonts

• View Profile
Dedicated Server Netherlands please?
« on: April 26, 2019, 01:03:49 AM »
I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering low-cost hosting plans with these specs:
1000 gbs of disk space, 26000 GB of bandwidth, Linux.
I have found Hostplay.com and their Dedicated Server Netherlands look ok for my sites.
What are your views on their services, pricing, features?
Alternatives?
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Dedicated Server Netherlands please?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2019, 12:14:23 AM »
I signed up with HostPlay.com Dedicated Server Netherlands and everything went very smooth.
OP, your sites will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 01:43:29 AM »
Go ahead, Hostplay.com is a nice offshore web hosting provider. It's great!
Now I am happy with the quality of hosting and customer support services provided by their professional team.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2019, 02:04:20 AM »
HostPlay offer really nice features – good offshore host
I would like to say that they are good, highly recommend you to host with Hostplay offshore hosting provider if your other hosting is giving you a hard time. Or if you are starting now, even better; you won't even know what "hosting problems" mean. I haven't had any problems managing the site and when I needed customer service this was provided immediately as well. I have awesome uptime, reliability and great speed.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2019, 02:37:41 AM »
They've handled every ticket quickly, and with the responses you'd want from the very start.
You will not go wrong if you choose HostPlay.com offshore hosting! Server locations: Russia, Sweden, Netherlands, Bulgaria.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2019, 01:38:31 AM »
I am very pleased with Hostplay.com offshore server in Netherlands. They have been totally cooperative and helpful and have put up with my huge learning curve! This is my very first experience in ecommerce.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)