Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: KVChosting.net vs ASVhost.com  (Read 67 times)

Trink

• View Profile
KVChosting.net vs ASVhost.com
« on: May 07, 2019, 11:34:30 AM »
Servers from KVChosting.net and ASVhost.com are really attractive for me and I wonder which account should I try to host a forum?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: KVChosting.net vs ASVhost.com
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 12:52:28 AM »
I have many web sites hosted at several webhosts and Kvchosting.net is one of the best.
I have received sage advice for my questions, and prompt response to my requests.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 12:41:03 PM »
These hosting providers - KVChosting.net as well as ASVhost.com - are really the best.
They have a great service, fast servers, amazing prices and features! I've got web sites hosted with them and none have suffered any downtime. Their customer support is pretty good, open 24/7 as usual.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 12:51:36 AM »
Kvchosting.net SSD hosting service is great ! Best technical support I have ever had.
Very happy so far and my sites are loading much quicker and I am now in control of my server, no limitations and fully managed so if there is anything I would like to experiment with I know I have the help at hand.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2019, 02:15:42 AM »
Been with KVC for years, always been helpful and their service has been great.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2019, 12:19:22 PM »
As I know KVChosting.net as well as ASVhost.com are the best hosts in the IT world.
They have active support which helps much in setting up a server and in fixing any other issues if they occur.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2019, 01:41:57 AM »
Kvchosting.net is the host you can rely on. My site has been up from the very beginning, never had any problems.
I run a forum on it and I didn't expect a host to be that fast. The forum is running very smooth, and the bandwitdh is much for such a cheap price.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)