Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS in Europe ...  (Read 4774 times)

Pots

• View Profile
VPS in Europe ...
« on: May 15, 2019, 11:48:37 AM »
QHoster.com and hosting.uk provide nice VPS accounts on sweet terms and I have to make a right choice, which is that from your point of view?

Simi123

• View Profile
Re: VPS in Europe ...
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2019, 02:13:48 AM »
QHOSTER is Fraud

I am using Qhoster from May 2016. In April 14 they turned of my server and didn't give me any notice. Their contact number is false. Their skype also not responding. They didn't pay back me also as I have paid next month bill there.
Also I have found they have another website like qhoster in another name. Which is also listed as fraud.

I have all screenshots also.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2019, 02:37:04 AM »
Use for Shared Hosting and VPS the code: CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).
I like QHoster.com as my web host. There have been a very few downtime periods but they were handled quickly and efficiently.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2019, 12:43:36 PM »
Hostsailor.com and rockhoster.com are trustworthy enough to have a deal with.
Their main concern is server stability and reliable with low prices and quality support.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2019, 01:40:28 AM »
I am impressed by the availability of QHoster.com server locations, for instance: Usa, Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam) and many others.

They certainly have built the host with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2019, 01:09:53 PM »
Histsailor.com and libertyvps.net are the best European hosting providers.
Support are perfect. Services also.They do their work very well for you and you'll be pleased with their unmatched services.

serverwala

• Dedicated server | VPS Server | Cloud Server
    • View Profile
    • Dedicated Server | VPS Server | Cloud Server
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2019, 12:20:27 AM »

serverwala.org is a leading web hosting and data center service provider which provides dedicated server, VPS server, and cloud server or also managed all this services in world. it provides fast and reliable service in our client with 24X7 customer support. Our teams are always ready to support and give the best facilities in our client.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2019, 04:51:34 AM »
I've had no problems with their server or anything. QHoster.com tech customer service is great as well.
I just recently had my main domain hacked into and everything deleted but within a couple hours they helped get everything back online for me smoothly and pretty quickly.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2019, 09:41:12 AM »
QHoster.com as well as asvhost.com are respectable hosting providers whose reputation is high and stainless.
Peerless customer service. Great value! Outstanding tech support.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2019, 02:18:18 AM »
QHoster.com rates are really affordable and you really should take a look at them if you want to create a site or transfer from an old host!
For users looking to host multiple domains on one account, think that this decent host is the cheapest.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2019, 02:20:39 AM »
For VPS and Dedicated Server use the code: YXGHL2L0OD - Voucher for $300 (applies to annual billing cycles).
QHoster.com is affordable and efficient, if someone can put these two things together, no one can match them.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn