Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Which deal would you sign p with?  (Read 3885 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Which deal would you sign p with?
« on: May 15, 2019, 12:18:10 PM »
Which deal would you sign p with - avansit.com or rockhoster.com?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Which deal would you sign p with?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 12:49:22 AM »
I would not hesitate to recommend Rockhoster.com to anyone.
In minutes through their support ticket system you will always receive the best attention with out waiting extended periods of time. Their servers are very stable.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2019, 02:15:09 AM »
Rockhoster has very good hosting capabilities, they have provided great service to me time and time again. They have great customer service, good features, great uptime. Couldnt ask for more.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2019, 01:17:11 PM »
Check out deals from asvhost.com and hosting.uk.
Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2019, 01:42:10 AM »
Take a look at Cloudarion.com web hosting solutions in the Usa, Switzerland, Germany and Russia.
This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2019, 04:57:19 AM »
I have seen really cool unmetered dedicated servers offered by Hostunmetered.net provider.
I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose them.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2019, 02:19:41 AM »
I have never had a problem with rockhoster.com hosting service and speeds have been perfect.
My main page is Joomla based. With my old host I had problems with the resource usage (mysql queries) but not with them – they are simply perfect!
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2019, 02:22:01 AM »
I have noticed that Rockhoster.com support team is well equipped with latest customer management tools and this web host is using good hardware, server grade material never fails them. Cpanel they use of one of the best in the world. So, they have all end tied up.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn