Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: hostsailor.com vs rockhoster.com  (Read 3964 times)

Pots

• View Profile
hostsailor.com vs rockhoster.com
« on: July 10, 2019, 12:25:59 PM »
Which VPS is better to stick to - hostsailor.com or rockhoster.com?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: hostsailor.com vs rockhoster.com
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 02:00:50 AM »
You will make right choice if you give Rockhoster.com a try. Easy access to my data and mail, and the fastest, most reliable customer service in the industry.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2019, 03:03:04 AM »
I host a few websites with Rockhoster.com EU web host - and I have not had any problems with them.
Their server uptime is great, customer support is pretty good, and prices are reasonable.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2019, 12:59:52 PM »
Plans from asvhost.com and oissite.com will be right for your demands.
Great hosts with fast servers and fast network connections. Very helpful and friendly support.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2019, 12:57:15 AM »
I'd like to say that Rockhoster.com is a perfect option for hosting websites. They gave me a good deal of affordable hosting service and top of the shelf tools, all the way. I don't know the future, who knows, but one does need to worry about future if its going ok at present.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2019, 07:06:12 AM »
I have been with many hosts too and had several really bad experiences but this one - Rockhoster.com -  makes me feel as if I am a welcomed customer or even a real person.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2019, 12:42:04 AM »
If you make Rockhoster.com your choice for web hosting you have made a great choice as I did.
Not only does this host have very fast and reliable services, their Support has always been top notch.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Akshay_M

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2020, 10:08:47 AM »
The best accounts are available from Apps4Rent.com and CloudDesktopOnline.com.
The sites are easy to navigate and everything is laid out clearly. The price you see is the price you pay, unlike other companies. My experience has been very pleasant indeed, very impressed and certainly will continue with them.