Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Cheap server to buy from a decent provider ...  (Read 2851 times)

Childs

• View Profile
Cheap server to buy from a decent provider ...
« on: May 31, 2019, 12:38:12 PM »
KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com are nice for me but I have to make a right choice to host an e-shop, so which one would be the best for me?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Cheap server to buy from a decent provider ...
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 01:28:09 AM »
It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.

Try considering digitalserver.com.mx and their website hosting solutions. They are flexible.
It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 11:56:30 AM »
These hosts - kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com - are worthwhile.
Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high. 

serverwala

• Dedicated server | VPS Server | Cloud Server
    • View Profile
    • Dedicated Server | VPS Server | Cloud Server
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2019, 01:05:07 AM »
serverwala.org is a leading web hosting and data center service provider which provides dedicated server, VPS server, and cloud server or also managed all this services in world. it provides fast and reliable service in our client with 24X7 customer support. Our teams are always ready to support and give the best facilities in our client.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2019, 12:25:58 AM »
Now I've had 100% uptime with Kvchosting.net web host, had all (slight) issues ironed out pretty quickly over the phone with their toll-free support and/or through their online tickets, and although I have never managed a server before, it wasn't rocket science. Recommend their service.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn