Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Low Cost and Best Dedicated server hosting is here  (Read 17999 times)

WebhostingValley

• WebhostingValley.com is budget friendly for VPS
    • View Profile
    • WebhostingValley.com is budget friendly and suitable for VPS, Cloud servers and dedicated servers requirements
Low Cost and Best Dedicated server hosting is here
« on: June 05, 2019, 03:31:21 AM »
We provide variety of Dedicated servers and specialized in dedicated server hosting. Here you can see our variety of dedicated server plans below:

Professional Dedicated servers

Budget Dedicated Plans

SSD based Dedicated Servers 

We try hard to be the best all around hosting provider by:

Being #1 customer service support. We pride ourselves in relentless support with a personal touch. Our goal is to “truly” get to know you, understand your requirements, and cater to each and every one of your hosting needs. Our tickets, and online chats are answered in minutes and all available 24/7/365.

Staying on top of the latest in technology. It is of vital importance that our customers are hosted on the latest technology. Our infrastructure is based on only the best practices in the industry. Our offerings are built around technology, hardware and software that you can truly trust.

We provide all the necessary tools to truly convert your existing traffic into sales.
12 years of experience. We are a debt free, privately owned company. We value loyalty, transparency, and quality. This has allowed us to satisfy over 100,000 global clients and counting.

We've helped countless customers find success online - and we can do it for you, too. To use your 15% discount, simply enter WELCOME at checkout.  We hope to have the opportunity to serve you soon.

Regards,
Jennifer Anderson, CEO

Michaelbot

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 11:47:49 AM »
Hi,

Im looking to move one of my AC 7 sites to a new host with dedicated hosting.  This is a site with about 450 GB of bandwidth per month.  I want people who have truly 24x7 access and can recover from backup in a moments notice.  We also heavily modify our sites, so I need unlimited access to the DB.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Moustafa

ewebguru

• View Profile
    • eWebGuru
Re: Low Cost and Best Dedicated server hosting is here
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 01:22:22 AM »
Hi,
I would recommend eWebGuru best-dedicated server provider. Their dedicated server plan contains 10TB bandwidth. They have the best technical support on chat, call & ticket support(24*7)

Geraldtet

• View Profile
    • Updating baths in Noginsk
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2020, 05:28:16 AM »
Thanks Jaffery.

Can we compare the current server and a dedicated server offered ? Do they charge more for bandwidth if we use a dedicated server ? Basic servers are too basic ? I mean it may not give an advantage and will be just  a dedicated server ?

shivudubey220

• View Profile
    • Free Minecraft account
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2020, 11:48:27 AM »
need low Price Dedicated Server Hosting -- please suggest me

rachel

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2020, 06:36:21 AM »

You can find it easily at hostripples.com that also at the most reasonable prices.
Rachel Dsouza
Visit: https://hostripples.in/
Thank You

rachel

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2020, 05:36:05 PM »
Hello, I would like to recommend Hostripples.com for the best and affordable hosting services.  You can find reliable as well as fastest servers, 24/7 support team and up-time guarantee and a lot more with hostripples.
Rachel Dsouza
Thank You

rachel

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2020, 11:25:45 PM »

Hostripples Web Hosting. Cheapest hosting service.
Rachel Dsouza
Thank You

BrnKit

• View Profile
    • Restoration of the bathrooms
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2020, 03:44:52 AM »
Thanks Scrubsy. I am still unclear about the idea. I mean if just getting any dedicated server can bring a great difference in site loading speed, then it is a good thing. But cost also matters, if it is too much compared to shared servers, not sure if we would be really needing it. That is why I was checking if we can compare the current setup and the setup offered. How do we check such things ? Just page loaded in so and so seconds etc ?

Chaseflups

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2020, 05:06:56 AM »
Used this root//rcbot2 config/waypoints/srcds/dod/

Put the waypoints here and they work well but had to get a server with root access.

Server rentals using tcadmin and such dont allow you to get that deep    Heck its cheaper anyway for a VPS server.

not pluging anyone but 
 lowlatencyservers and NFO have root level Virtual Dedicated Servers Xen VPS Setup as many services as you want.

And its worth seaking out a server operator to give helpfull tips..  Thanks My_Time_

Stevenpub

• View Profile
    • Mogilev bath renewal
-
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2020, 02:27:34 AM »
Decision is very easy, if your site has good traffic and your shared host is either too slow or switching you OFF due to resource usage then time to move, other reason can be if you need something specific.
Generally basic servers are not very costly, cost somewhere new 100 to start but powerful or decent server generally cost way more than that.

Emma28

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2021, 06:42:02 AM »
A Dedicated Server is the best option for those peoples who are managing a large-scale online business. And if you are already running your business and your website has very good traffic, You are using shared hosting then you should shift your website to the Dedicated Server. A Dedicated Server offers you many resources with lots of facilities and services that will help to improve your website performance. It is the best and reliable option for your business.

soulsaver

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2021, 11:29:26 PM »
Hello,

We have low cost server but High quality servers  contact me@ support@geass-technology.tech

MonicaHans

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2021, 02:13:15 AM »
There are a lot of places where you get server hosting. Which is the best one?

WHUK

• View Profile
    • WebHosting.UK.com - WHUK
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2021, 04:47:01 AM »
A virtual dedicated server is similar to a virtual private server, A dedicated server provides the maximum threshold of every resource besides security, privacy, reliability, and most importantly performance. However, it is an expensive alternative to choose as it is built to be used by only one entity. The small and emerging businesses looking for higher stability and resources in contrast to the offerings of shared hosting are restricted due to financial constraints and henceforth can't bear the higher costs of dedicated servers. With virtualization in place, it is now possible to use a VDS or VPS.