Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Low cost server to buy for hosting a heavy web site  (Read 3622 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Low cost server to buy for hosting a heavy web site
« on: June 06, 2019, 10:08:50 AM »
I am looking for a cheap server and there are two hosts which are nice for me: QHoster.com and ASVhost.com, so which wat should I go?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Low cost server to buy for hosting a heavy web site
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 12:25:32 AM »
I can express the point that QHoster.com cPanel web host has made my life so much easier I don't really know where to begin.
Suffice it to say that these guys are setting new standards in web hosting and in my opinion are the model for what every other hosting company should strive for.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 11:19:49 AM »
Both companies - QHoster.com and ASVhost.com - are the best.
Reliable and always, always excellent technical service. They have been able to answer all questions, provide technical direction and have allowed you to experience peace-of-mind just knowing they are there to help when you need it most!

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2019, 02:31:39 AM »
I would recommend Hostunmetered.net managed unmetered servers cos they will meet all specific requirements.
Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2019, 10:49:55 AM »
KVChosting.net and rockhoster.com are trustworthy server providers with low prices and and high uptime.
Connection speed 10/10. Support with chat 10/10.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2019, 01:03:58 AM »
I call Cloudarion.com all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.
Check out their dedicated servers - locations: Switzerland, USA, Germany, Russia.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2019, 03:31:24 AM »
Take a look at Digitalserver.com.mx solutions in Mexico. The servers are incredibly fast, uptime is near perfect, and my favorite part is knowledgeable support.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)