Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS which is e-commerce-friendly ...  (Read 2680 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
VPS which is e-commerce-friendly ...
« on: June 21, 2019, 12:47:56 PM »
VPS which is e-commerce-friendly ... where can I have it?
Think of of having a deal with these hosts: QHoster.com and Rockhoster.com, so what's your would-be choice?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: VPS which is e-commerce-friendly ...
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2019, 02:35:02 AM »
Taking the advantage of the opportunity I can recommend Cloudarion.com VPS hosting deals for e-commercing.
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2019, 08:16:49 AM »
VPS deals from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com can be good for you.
Mainly their customer service and support is quite excellent. The support staff take time to understand the issues and never talk down to you if you are finding it difficult to sort out the problem. Having said that - I haven't actually had that many problems!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 12:53:20 AM »
Well, QHoster.com offer perfect network uptime - 99.9%, this is really true as my web site is always up and accessible for my visitors.
Use for Shared Hosting and VPS the code: CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2019, 05:08:19 AM »
This is a great website. It's easy to use and QHoster.com customer support is the best I've ever seen. It's almost like walking right up to the owner and asking them for help. Nothing bad to say, although they should except other methods of payment than paypal.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn