Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Hostsailor.com vs Exmasters.com  (Read 4110 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Hostsailor.com vs Exmasters.com
« on: June 18, 2019, 12:49:46 PM »
Which server in Europe would you have a deal with - either Hostsailor.com or Exmasters.com?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Hostsailor.com vs Exmasters.com
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 01:24:56 AM »
I can highly recommend Exmasters.com unmetered server hosting service. Great support. Never had to wait more than 90 minutes for help.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2019, 09:05:45 AM »
Use trustworthy accounts from QHoster.com or ASVhost.com as both provide resourceful and cheap plans.   
You'll be very pleased with their hosting service and even more so, their customer service. Whenever you've got a question, wait time is very short and they clearly walk you through what to do.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 12:54:28 AM »
Without doubt, you will make the right decision going with Exmasters.com to host your site, big or small!
They certainly have built the host with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2019, 01:00:07 AM »
I call for support frequently and never wait for more than 2 minutes until i talk with someone.
I have 100% uptime so far and couldn't be happier. My sites are in good hands!
Exmasters.com will serve your demands, OP ;)
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2019, 02:54:24 AM »
Think your sites will be in trusted hands if you choose Exmasters.com - Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert. Servers are stable and my sites are running fast.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2019, 01:36:59 AM »
Support is responsive and uptime is near perfect; open several tickets and were responded promptly not to mention they resolved my request.
I would highly recommend Exmasters.com website hosting solutions (perfect for streaming video) if you are looking for quality services.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2019, 12:13:46 PM »
Now I think of trying services from two hosts - kvchosting.net or legionbox.com, which accounts should I try?

Akshay_M

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2020, 05:23:40 AM »
I would rather compare their services in various web hosting forums. Hosting forums will offer customer reviews and feedback which will help to know about their services more and also about their server stability.