Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: KVChosting.net vs Avansit.com  (Read 2874 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
KVChosting.net vs Avansit.com
« on: May 27, 2019, 11:39:23 AM »
Comparing shared accounts from KVChosting.net and Avansit.com, which way is better to follow?
I plan to host a blog.

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: KVChosting.net vs Avansit.com
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2019, 01:38:46 AM »
Wanna say that kvchosting.net is really amazing! We have two web hosting accounts. Any time we have any problems or any need for anything these guys get right on it. They have given us support for every problem in less than an hour and have gone so far our of their way to ensure we are satisfied with their services.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 02:19:03 AM »
I would recommend Kvchosting.net to anyone wanting a stable hosting service. Excellent Web Hosting service.
The support and service has been excellent, even to the point of a courtesy e-mail to inquire if any help or advice can be given.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 12:28:23 AM »
For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host. Would also prefer a cpanel host.
Try comparing these providers and their shared hosting accounts:
 - Hostrocket.com
 - Dailyrazor.com
 - Hostforweb.com
Easy to use, friendly interface, pricing is competitive. Good luck!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2019, 01:02:13 PM »
Think kvchosting.net suits me more.
They provide Redundant Servers and Quality Support which ensure maximum customer satisfaction with a standard set of performance and reliability.