Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS which is low cost and quality ...  (Read 4325 times)

Pots

• View Profile
VPS which is low cost and quality ...
« on: July 09, 2019, 11:42:55 AM »
KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com VPS deals are to my liking and I have to make a right choice, so what is that?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: VPS which is low cost and quality ...
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 02:56:05 AM »
You will make good choice - kvchosting.net is a nice host. Sites are always up and run as fast. No issues with viruses or hackers.
Great pricing. I use it for a light duty personal webpage and would use this decent web host for future web projects.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 11:46:02 AM »
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are worth your attention.
They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support. Reliable web hosting is essential for your website.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2019, 11:29:11 AM »
KVChosting.net is not the only company to have a deal with.
Libertyvps.net VPS can be suitable for you due to their resourceful plans.
These companies' staff are really helpful and very easy to contact. You don't have to wait for hours to contact them.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2019, 07:07:45 AM »
Kvchosting.net is always available for my questions and they are quick to respond. This in itself is remarkable.
On top of this, they go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2019, 01:38:04 AM »
I'm not sure if low cost and quality should be somehow correlated, but I would recommend you having a look at: asvhost.com and kvchosting.net.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2019, 02:05:11 AM »
I can say that Kvchosting.net has met my expectations. They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable.
They spent about a week just to get my sites all moved and running correct. Love them.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn