Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS account which is e-commerce friendly ...  (Read 3956 times)

Pots

• View Profile
VPS account which is e-commerce friendly ...
« on: July 10, 2019, 11:53:39 AM »
VPS deals from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com are attractive for me and I want to know which way is better to follow? 

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: VPS account which is e-commerce friendly ...
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 02:02:54 AM »
What are you going to host? Wordpress, e-commerce, a forum or ?
For me, QHoster.com hosting deals look more attractive in terms of pricing, features and resources included into hosting packages.
Use for Shared Hosting and VPS the code: CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 11:49:03 AM »
VPS deals from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com are worth your attention due to their unmatched services.
Pricing is fair for the service and support respond is fast. You can call 24 7 days a week and someone will there to help you.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2019, 03:16:08 AM »
I have to say QHoster.com is the best host I've ever had. I really had some doubts about choosing a host.
Compared to other hosts I have worked with, they are above and beyond the value of other hosts, especially with their customer service.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2019, 11:49:37 AM »
VPS which hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net provide are reliable and trustworthy.
 Technical Support deserves particular recognition for his ability to resolve problems speedily and in a very considerate manner. They are exactly what you would hope for from technical support.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2019, 01:04:05 AM »
QHoster.com will be good choice. I have been working hard these days on my website, so often have to upload and rest of stuff related to database, emails.
These guys tolerate my things and some times I think I am asking so many things though paying very few bucks.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2019, 02:07:44 AM »
Good performance with Legionbox.com provider. They have informed me if their were any outages. I have never noticed my sites being down unless it was due to my own folt.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Infinite

• View Profile

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2019, 02:04:18 AM »
I really appreciate all QHoster.com help in getting and keeping my sites running. They've been like active partners in my sites.
Uptime mostly at 99%, there maybe some few downtimes but I understand that no providers can actually guarantee a 100%.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn