Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Linux web Hosting deals? Need VPS account  (Read 4976 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
Linux web Hosting deals? Need VPS account
« on: August 13, 2019, 12:51:38 AM »
I need help to choose reliable host along with helpful techs.
As for me, I found Libertyvps.net and also Rockhoster.com - their Linux web Hosting deals look quite good.
I need Linux with 50 gbs of HD + 1500 gbs of bandwidth.
What host is better? And why?
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Gesse

• View Profile
Re: Linux web Hosting deals? Need VPS account
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 10:41:26 AM »
QHoster.com and hostplax.com VPS deals are good enough to sign up with.
These hosts are everything I wanted in a host - easy, straight forward, no messing about. They are what you need and no surprises.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2019, 02:11:24 AM »
Why not to give Hostforweb.com Linux hosting service a try?
Their representative whom I contacted via live Chat offered me a concrete guidance through the sales process. I highly recommend their hosting service to everyone.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

stadium

• stadiumsoccer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.stadiumsoccer.in/
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2019, 05:27:47 AM »
Thanks for giving this kind of information. Very useful for me and my friends also.
I could not find fy hosting of the website so please find out this .this is my Link Website: http://www.stadiumsoccer.in/
Love football? Join with best reputed Stadiumsoccer football training in Bangalore to encourage each player.
Official football school of Stadiumsoccer now in Bangalore! Football Training in a fun and competitive, learning environment. Website : http://www.stadiumsoccer.in/

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2019, 01:56:03 AM »
I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

I will migrate all my current customers, their sites, hosting and domains to Cloudarion.com VPS hosting solutions next week.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2019, 01:22:53 AM »
You'd better choose Libertyvps.net offshore hosting solutions. They provide a very cost-effective solution for small web-sites, provide MySQL and PHP support, and as far as I have experienced have a good record on uptime and accessibility. Their billing/renewal etc. has always been impeccable.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2019, 05:30:04 AM »
I have signed up with Rockhoster.com and would like to tell you about the quality of service they provide.
They have great polite staff and that is why I was pleased to communicate with. I really appreciate all the work they did for me and wanna thank them.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Morris

• View Profile