Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Right server to sign up with ...  (Read 6404 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Right server to sign up with ...
« on: December 03, 2019, 10:35:09 AM »
Servers from QHoster.com and ASVhost.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to make a right choice, so which is that?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: Right server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2019, 05:41:58 AM »
I can say that QHoster.com service is cheap with lots of great features!
They've helped me more than I even thought I needed it and installing apps on my page is as simple as clicking a button in their awesome admin page.

Use the code: CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF!
Applies to all shared and VPS plans, 3+ month period of order!
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2019, 10:06:10 AM »
ASVhost.com and hostingsource.com servers are worth every cent you pay for their services.
I was very happy with the speed and the website security they provided. I was also very happy with their prices and the general customer's interface.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2019, 02:19:23 AM »
For QHoster.com VPS and Dedicated Server - Personal voucher for $50: GHR8WY5P4P (applies to annual billing cycles).
They help you with any small issue you may have and will install stuff for you because it is professional web host.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2019, 03:04:36 AM »
I have been with QHoster.com for nearly 3 months, what can i say, they are simply unbelievable.
I had confusion with multiple accounts but the customer service sorted that out easily.

I like their server location choice: France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo) and more.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2019, 03:02:41 AM »
I like it very much when you deal with reliable hosting providers like QHoster.com - Uptime is good, my web site is up and accessible to my visitors around the whole globe.
The Christmas promo code is 33% OFF on VPS, Dedicated and Shared until end of January.
Coupon code is: QHOSTERXMAS
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

ewebguru

• View Profile
    • eWebGuru
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2020, 06:09:45 AM »
I would recommend eWebGuru.com . Cheap & best dedicated server provider with best technicalm support (24*7), 99.9% uptime guarantee & more. enjoy a fully dedicated server from India's best server provider.