Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: low-cost dedicated hosting solutions?  (Read 8938 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
low-cost dedicated hosting solutions?
« on: August 13, 2019, 12:49:04 AM »
I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering low-cost hosting plans with these specs:
3 TB of disk space, 36 TB of bandwidth or unmetered, 32 GB of RAM - Linux.
I have found these web hosts: 1) Digitalserver.com.mx and 2) Cloudarion.com
Their Dedicated Servers look ok for my sites.
What are your views on their services, pricing, features?
Alternatives? What host is better ?
Give your votes please
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: low-cost dedicated hosting solutions?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2019, 02:08:50 AM »
In my web hosting with Cloudarion.com servers, I also learned that the hosting panel which they use is very good one and they have learned it well to make users understand pros and cons of things which we have to do every day. I don’t have any complaint against them.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2019, 12:57:36 AM »
Great support and pricing. It has all the latest features. Think Cloudarion.com will be a good choice of web hosting provider to deal with.
So far everything is good...if it changes I will post again but for now I and my 8 customers in the USA are happy.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2019, 11:41:41 AM »
Use dedicated servers which hostingsource.com and legionbox.com provide as they are proven to be the best.
Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and services at no additional cost.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2019, 01:22:09 AM »
The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.

I have been keeping my website on digitalserver.com.mx Mexico dedicated server for a few weeks now, but so far so good.
They do provide features for more advanced web-sites, such as SSL and multi domain-name support. They are reliable.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2019, 05:28:26 AM »
I have always found digitalserver.com.mx to be fast and efficient and as I seldom bother to write reviews you can assume that I am still very impressed to be doing so now.
Service, Pricing, Reliability, and Features.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

poonam287

• View Profile
    • Cheap Unlimited Web Hosting Provider | Hostripples
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2019, 03:51:23 AM »
Hostripples.com provides low-cost dedicated hosting solution.

Nancynedly

• View Profile
    • , , ,
low cost dedicated hosting solutions
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2019, 04:15:18 PM »
Any Suzuki is a good basis to start with and the more cubes the better but we even have a good few 1,000s doing very well, so even a lack of cubes isnt a major handicap.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2019, 12:45:44 PM »
Check out plans from hosting.uk.
The support team responds quickly and gives excellent service. They follow through until the issue has been resolved. Website has been very stable with few problems.

ewebguru

• View Profile
    • eWebGuru
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2020, 12:47:45 AM »
A dedicated server has the ultimate power, security, and control — no need to share resources with anyone with a dedicated server.
for low cost dedicated server hosting, I would recommend eWebGuru. eWebGuru comes with premium hosting features for affordable rates. offer best Customer Support Service(24*7)