Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: What is the best dedicated host?  (Read 4925 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
What is the best dedicated host?
« on: August 13, 2019, 12:50:07 AM »
I'd like to choose the best dedicated host:
RAM: 24 GB, HDD: 800 GB, CPU: 4 Core, Bandwidth: Unmetered
I have already found Kvchosting.net and QHoster.com web hosting providers.
Do you know anything about the quality of their services? What host is better?
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Gesse

• View Profile
Re: What is the best dedicated host?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 08:43:08 AM »
The best dedicated servers providers are: hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
I would highly recommend them to anyone but especially if you're on a budget. I've found them to be very reasonably priced compared to other providers. Tech support is very helpful and friendly.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2019, 02:10:32 AM »
I got all I desired and even more. Kvchosting.net proved to be one of the best Support (and overall) experiences I had so far.
I can only hope that this host won’t change their high level services, but to continue to increase their quality.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2019, 12:53:20 AM »
I don't think I've ever come across a host as great as QHoster.com web hosting provider. Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months! Their Support is helpful and very fast to respond, server performance is easily the best I've experienced, and the range of features for the money is nothing short of excellent.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 01:00:51 AM by Prosken »
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2019, 01:24:35 AM »
I like the price for Kvchosting.net SSD dedicated servers ($89.99/mo). Many webmasters appreciate the work they do for their websites.
They're honest, fast, and thorough; in fact, I never waited more than an hour, even when submitting support tickets at 3 or 4 in the morning on a weekend.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2019, 06:05:46 AM »

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2019, 05:28:45 AM »
 When I was asked to create a web page for a friend I went straight to this provider and I will continue to both use and recommend kvchosting.net to everyone.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akshay_M

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2020, 05:21:59 AM »
Very low prices probably mean the host is cramming more customers onto each server, for instance. Performance will be poor as there aren't enough resources to go around the extra load could mean more server problems and downtime. Dedicated hosting implies that you also get far more control over how the server is configured. You can add and remove software, install updates or tweak all settings, allowing you to optimize the server for your specific needs.

Best of all, dedicated hosting contracts often come with fast and knowledgeable support. The best providers will even monitor your server for issues, like failed services, and can often fix them before you've realized there was a problem.

Some dedicated hosting options also provide additional features like control panels, applications, security software, malware scanning, malware removal, SSL certificates, and OS installation.

Features of dedicated hosting providers are:-

Customization
Uptime
Congestion
Security
Customer Support