Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Best server to sign up with ... where to have it from?  (Read 4610 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Best server to sign up with ... where to have it from?
« on: August 28, 2019, 12:41:08 PM »
Where can I have a right server from? Are these  asvhost.com or hosting.uk?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Best server to sign up with ... where to have it from?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 05:01:31 AM »
I suggest that anyone new to site building and looking for a new provider or even looking to move from their existing host, place Hostunmetered.net on the top of their list.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 08:03:52 AM »
You'd better choose Asvhost.com and their affordable servers. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
For someone looking to host a few things this is definitely the best inexpensive way to go.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2019, 12:16:00 AM »
Whenever you are going to have server from you need always to think about DDoS protection.
I have server with kvchosting.net, but DDoS protection from ddos-guard.net and everything seems to be working as Swiss watch

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2019, 04:37:27 AM »
Really good service, Asvhost.com is great. The application packs they now support also help facilitate almost effortless setup of great commonly used web based applications.

Give these guys a try.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2019, 02:17:01 AM »
I have been with Hostunmetered.net (managed unmetered server) for 9 months, and uptime has been 99.94%. All my questions have been answered within 10 minutes of submission. Server is fast, uploading files is fast, price is low.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2019, 01:58:08 AM »
Pretty good affordable dedicated servers offered by Obhost.net provider. Setup was very fast and their 24/7 support team helped me with everything I needed.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)