Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Low cost server to buy ...  (Read 4298 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Low cost server to buy ...
« on: August 29, 2019, 12:06:20 PM »
QHoster.com and oissite.com servers are nice for me and I have to make a right choice, so what should I do? 

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Low cost server to buy ...
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 05:00:18 AM »
Give QHoster.com a try. Fantastic host and they have gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2019, 05:53:20 AM »
I wonder why don't check for the plan here:
https://www.hostingsource.com/vps-hosting/
$8 per month. Good price as for me.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2019, 04:36:55 AM »
Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!

QHoster.com have wonderful features coupled with very cheap hosting packages and webmail access are amazingly rich and intuitive interfaces.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2019, 07:55:15 AM »
Try considering SSD CLOUD server hosting packages. I have already suggested them to two colleagues, though I am uncertain as to where they eventually settled on hosting their domains.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2019, 03:36:46 AM »
Well, the fact is that QHoster.com have some of the best customer support I've ever encountered. They're honest, fast!
Great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available. Highly recommended.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2019, 11:03:43 AM »
The best servers are available form hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
Ultra fast response time, and no set up fees. Plus I think their monthly fees are unbeatable.