Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Choosing a VPS plan  (Read 4387 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Choosing a VPS plan
« on: August 29, 2019, 12:17:44 PM »
Plans from hostplax.com and libertyvps.net are good for me and I don't know which one should I try and why?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Choosing a VPS plan
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 05:00:57 AM »
You can get nice VPS hosting accounts at Cloudarion.com - The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2019, 06:22:28 AM »
https://www.kvchosting.net/
One of the best SSD based hosting services I have ever used.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2019, 08:13:13 AM »
As an alternative, try considering Hostnamaste.com hosting solutions (OpenVZ and KVM VPS deals). No Contracts or Hidden Fees.
Pricing is a bit higher than some of the cheaper sites, but i'd definitely consider it well priced for what your getting. Features are cool.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

CharlesHub

• View Profile
Choosing a VPS plan
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2019, 01:57:50 PM »
I know that most people carry more than one knife with them whenever they take to the woods, I know that I do. But, whenever you are choosing a survival knife, what features do you look for in a knife?

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2019, 12:33:55 AM »
https://www.hostingsource.com/vps-hosting/
Why:
- low price
- fast support
- huge experience in providing that kind of services

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2019, 05:49:19 AM »
I am quite happy using nextpointhost vps forex services - The speed is amazing, very reliable, the support is fantastic (we needed a server reset, they done it within 20 minutes), the price is great!. Can't fault these guys!
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2019, 02:15:57 AM »
Nice vps deals offered by Exmasters.com web host. They can be also perfect for streaming live videos. The service and support is amazing.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!