Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Quality shared account  (Read 3390 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
Quality shared account
« on: September 13, 2019, 12:01:05 PM »
I need a quality shared account and two hosts are in my mind: hosting.uk and avansit.com, if you were me, what would you do?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Quality shared account
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 05:00:00 AM »
Take a look at canspace.ca shared hosting deals (zero overselling, great uptime, fast speed).
I would recommend them to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2019, 10:45:02 AM »
Both companies - hosting.uk and avansit.com - are worthy.
An amazing service and available 24/7, which is perfect for me. I am a night person and always contact them in the early am. They are very knowledgeable and make me feel they can handle whatever it is.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2019, 04:28:10 AM »
My experience with Hostforweb.com tech support has been good prompt and helpful responses. They are solidly reliable, highly expedient at tech support!
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2019, 03:11:08 AM »
One word - Hostnamaste.com is excellent. Customer support has been second to none. Very helpful, patient and thorough support staff. Not that there have been many problems - the actual hosting has been great so far as well.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn