Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Looking for powerful server: Linux, managed, in Mexico  (Read 3456 times)

Ghonts

• View Profile
Looking for powerful server: Linux, managed, in Mexico
« on: September 17, 2019, 05:12:17 AM »
I need help to choose reliable host along with helpful techs. (require 5 tbs of HD, Linux, managed, in Mexico).
I found digitalserver.com.mx provider - their Mexico dedicated servers look quite good.
What host is better? And why? Alternatives?
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
Re: Looking for powerful server: Linux, managed, in Mexico
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 11:11:41 AM »
Use dedicated servers from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com.
Good support, lots of features, signing up is fast and easy. I was really impressed with the response I got from their chat support.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2019, 02:58:33 AM »
The digitalserver.com.mx staff are personable, patient, and very attentive. They solved a problem promptly and with ease, and were informative along the way. Other computer hosts that I asked for information ignored the requests or gave me a run-around.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2019, 03:37:36 AM »
Since moving to digitalserver.com.mx server in Mexico, I have added almost 8 sites that are easily managed through my console access. In addition to e-mail and mailing list management, I have been able to configure my log files for each site individually, which is critical due to the high traffic some of my sites get.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 02:41:17 AM »
I like digitalserver.com.mx pricing, features, tools. As for their technical support department, they are great, great, great - the best and they seem to be pretty well-experienced and knowledgeable for it.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)