Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Shared plan to sign up with ...  (Read 3823 times)

Childs

• View Profile
Shared plan to sign up with ...
« on: September 19, 2019, 09:28:10 AM »
Shared plans from libertyvps.net and kvchosting.net are really nice for me and I am in two minds which way should I go?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Shared plan to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 04:31:34 AM »
You will be pleased dealing with kvchosting.net provider. Good options, features and tools.
Their control panel has a myriad of things you can add to your web site from blogs to forums, cron jobs.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2019, 10:32:40 AM »
Best shared plans are available from hostingsource.com and avansit.com, I am very happy from their hosting services. Their customer support is brilliant. Hosting servers are very good and mostly uptime. Pricing of the hosting plans are also affordable.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2019, 01:26:07 AM »
It turns out that I've been hosting 3 web sites for about 7 months with Kvchosting.net provider. I'm happy so far.
Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me. Recommended.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2019, 12:19:19 PM »
QHoster.com and avansit.com are the best shared hosting providers as their plans are full-featured and prices are competitive.
When you call, a tech support person usually picks up in less than 30 seconds, if that. Uptime has been fabulous.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2019, 03:04:40 AM »
Give kvchosting.net a try. Their customer support explained me everything I needed to know and helped me with setup. Now I run my site and happy. Support is available 24/7 and you can contact them any time you need. Note: It will be also a good idea to contact their representative and ask for current specials and discounts they offer.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2019, 02:43:38 AM »
Good server uptime and speed connectivity.
Their web hosting plans are feature-rich and the pricing is competitive.
I have tried several web hosting providers but non of them beat Kvchosting.net hosting.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)