Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS to sign up with ...  (Read 6711 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
VPS to sign up with ...
« on: October 10, 2019, 09:37:22 AM »
Comparing VPS deals from legionbox.com and winnervps.com, which plan suits me in the best way?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2019, 02:04:01 AM »
Pretty good SSD VPS hosting accounts in the USA offered by Hostingsource.com provider.
I'm also satisfied with then completely useful easy-to-use Control Panel.
Pricing is ok, I get what I pay for.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2019, 11:34:54 AM »
Use VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net as they are proven to be the best.
The support is amazing, promptly and all my problems were resolved regardless of the issue at no time. Is really hard to find this type of organization with support as good as they providing?

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2019, 01:35:01 AM »
I like hostforweb.com VPS hosting deals. Their rates are really affordable and you really should take a look at them if you want to create a site or transfer from an old host!
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2019, 03:16:35 AM »
Anyone with web hosting needs would and should feel 100% comfortable relying on Cloudarion.com Hosting.
The mail system works great, and their MySQL servers work better than any we have tried to date.
Glad to find them!

"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Nancynedly

• View Profile
    • , , ,
VPS to sign up with
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2019, 07:15:00 AM »
Today I tried to access the website running on my server, but I got the error the host couldn't be accessed.

When I look in "private rack", it seems the vps is running correctly but the network is in the state "network suspended".

I already tried to restart the server but the issue remains the same. As the network connection isn't working I can't connect over ssh to get more information.
I also was never even close to going beyond the bandwidth limit, so this can't be the issue.

Thanks,
Snate

Auroraheike

• View Profile
VPS to sign up with
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2019, 02:31:23 AM »
Just WHY would he be hosting people TeamSpeak server's on a host that hosts TeamSpeak servers themselves for nothing or next to nothing if you want more than just 5 slots.

Damn some people lmao

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2019, 04:28:42 AM »
==>> Check out HostingKing.com special promo: https://hostingking.com/get-25-usd-free-credit
Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________