Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Cheap and reliable server to buy for hosting a blog ...  (Read 6769 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Cheap and reliable server to buy for hosting a blog ...
« on: October 23, 2019, 11:39:37 AM »
Servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which plan is the best for hosting a blog with? 

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Cheap and reliable server to buy for hosting a blog ...
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2019, 02:14:54 AM »
I immediately noticed an improvement in speed when I switch to Kvchosting.net servers.
Their service is wonderful, their packages are priced competitively, and their product is the best I've used thus far.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2019, 02:45:11 AM »
As a good alternative, can also recommend hostingsource.com and their affordable US servers. Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2019, 02:54:22 AM »
Have to rely on hostingsource.com tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
Top web host to deal with. highly recommended. Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2019, 12:09:42 PM »
Both companies - kvchosting.net and legionbox.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Don't go anywhere else. You'll regret it.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2019, 02:42:44 AM »
The site speed is good. Kvchosting.net servers are secure. The prices are fair. You might pay a little more than you do for bare bones elsewhere, but a full CPanel with ever increasing functions and very logical placement, attentive, technically solid customer support, secure fast servers and everything working out of the gate saves a lot of time and that makes up for more than the difference.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2019, 02:42:18 AM »
I used the coupon: turkey19 - it gave me 60% OFF - Valid until December, the 2nd.
https://www.kvchosting.net/blackfriday.html

Go ahead, kvchosting.net is a good web host. Terrific service, fast support, great reliable webhost!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

pakseoservices

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2019, 05:24:42 PM »
If you would like to buy a cheap and also a reliable dedicated server then feel free to visit Pak SEO Services a Good dedicated server hosting provider and also provide a good web hosting in Pakistan and also dealing with International clients as well. They are secure fast and with great uptime.

Visit for detail:
https://www.pakseoservices.com/web-hosting-in-pakistan/

ewebguru

• View Profile
    • eWebGuru
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2020, 02:01:38 AM »
 As an alternative, you can try eWebGuru. they provide an Indian & US-based server. they have excellent technical support(24*7), 99% server uptime & more.