Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Shared plan to sign up with ... help me to make a right choice ...  (Read 5379 times)

Trink

• View Profile
I need you help in terms of picking out the best shared account - hostplax.com or avansit.com - so which way should I go?

Pots

• View Profile
Re: Shared plan to sign up with ... help me to make a right choice ...
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2019, 11:22:18 AM »
Shared accounts from avansit.com are worthy but they are not the only company to have a deal with, hostingsource.com can be suitable for all your needs as their plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and low prices.
They have very great support and amazing services with very fast reply from Monday to Sunday.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2019, 03:39:13 AM »
It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.

Pretty good shared hosting accounts along with zero overselling offered by Hostforweb.com experts.
Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2019, 03:21:14 AM »
==>> QHoster.com would be great. I used the code: CR2QS5B85D - it gave me 30% OFF Shared Hosting! (applies to annual billing cycles).
They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2019, 01:51:47 AM »
Have to rely on Exmasters.com tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request. Pricing is still great.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2019, 03:24:41 AM »
Very happy with Rockhoster.com web hosting service, and would not hesitate to recommend them.
Well worth every penny the support you receive is excellent no matter what time of day you get in touch there is always a prompt response to any query.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn