Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS to sign up with ...  (Read 4180 times)

Pots

• View Profile
VPS to sign up with ...
« on: October 29, 2019, 11:46:02 AM »
QHoster.com and winnervps.com VPS accounts are provided on sweet terms and have to decide which way is the best to follow?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 03:38:02 AM »
I just recently moved to QHoster.com web host. Special requests have always come through quickly and gracefully. As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host. Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2019, 10:26:09 AM »
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com can be good for you.
Good support, lots of features, signing up is fast and easy. I was really impressed with the response I got from their chat support.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 02:22:45 AM »
For QHoster.com Shared Hosting - CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to annual billing cycles).
They also have speedy customers service and live web chat and are truly available 247/365!

They've gained a customer for life!
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)