Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS to sign up with ...  (Read 5794 times)

Pots

• View Profile
VPS to sign up with ...
« on: October 29, 2019, 11:53:15 AM »
VPS accounts from KVChosting.net and Rockhoster.com are nice for me and I have to pick out the best one, any ideas?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 03:37:22 AM »
Just started with Kvchosting.net - and I am impressed from the start. Great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available.
I moved my personal site to them and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites with the exception of one (it will be moved next week) to them.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2019, 11:12:40 AM »
KVChosting.net and legionbox.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
They are always caring, knowledgeable, supportive. Do not hesitate to join them. It is worth it. They are honest and reliable.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 02:23:21 AM »
Recommend Rockhoster.com web hosting to other webmasters and newbies. They added SSD disks in RAID 10 on their shared hosting servers.
You can also pay via Bitcoin.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2019, 12:16:53 PM »
Use VPS deals from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com.
These guys are amazing. My site was set up in minutes and it has been up since. No trouble, hassles or miscommunication. GREAT!

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2019, 03:18:05 AM »
You'd better choose kvchosting.net enterprise SSD VPS deals. They have been the perfect web host for me. Very reliable and fast friendly technical support.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2019, 02:44:47 AM »
I would like to add here that I am +1 fully satisfied Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting user.
My website is wordpress blog and these guys have all the useful features and tools for running my site successfully. Their network uptime is really perfect cos it is always online.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2019, 03:23:19 AM »
Kvchosting.net will work fine. They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software. They have helped me tremendously with my first website, and I'm loading my products now.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn